THROUGH A SOCIAL JUSTICE LENS
The BCPH Ambassador Program is designed for BCPH Students and Medical Residents Members.
In addition to their regular benefits, BCPH Student and Medical Residents engage in activities that provide them unique opportunities to develop invaluable connections and lasting networks.
In addition to the benefits of Student Membership, BCPH Ambassadors are charged with:
1. Recruiting 100 people from their university or medical campus. Once completed, BCPH Ambassadors will be entered into a contest for a $10,000 academic scholarship. (Student Members who do not join the Ambassador Program will not be entered for the $10,000 scholarship.)
2. Having a monthly virtual or in-person drives at your university for BCPH membership drives. These drives involve actively encouraging people to sign up to BCPH.
3. Posting promotions about BCPH membership on your social media with the hashtag: #bcphambassador.
1. BCPH ambassadors can only be students or medical or surgical residents.
2. To sign up for the Ambassador program, complete the following form. (Once you complete the form, you’ll be directed to the final step, which is signing up for the BCPH Student Membership. During the month of January, BCPH Students are eligible to obtain Lifetime Memberships for a one-time fee of $50.)