If you are looking for significant leadership and fulfillment in launching a serious and critical initiative for the public health and social justice speaker bureau, than this is for you!
Job activities include:
- Recruit, sustain, and engage with 100+ speakers on the speaker’s bureau who are experts in a diversity of public health, social justice, and diversity/equity.inclusion fields
- Review speaker applications
- Ensure BCPH membership fees, application fees are submitted
- Review speaker background checks
- Send out speaker applications to the independent review panel
- Coordinate independent panel meetings throughout the semester
- Provide semi-final list of speakers to Co-CEOs, as recommended by the independent panel
- Provide ongoing support to speakers, assist in arrangement of travel if necessary
- Provide ongoing support to organizations, assist in connection between speakers and organizations
Send a letter of interest and a CV to [email protected].