In addition to advancing public health scholarship, being an HPHR Reviewer has numerous benefits , including opportunities to:
- Hone your scientific publication peer-reviewing skills through hands-on training and workshops;
- Network with other reviewers and editors of HPHR;
- Add additional reviewers to your Publons account (an online portal that tracks your publications, citation metrics, peer reviews, and journal editing work in a single profile);
- Review annual Certificate of Appreciation; and
- Certification as a Top HPHR Reviewer based on quality and quantity of reviews.
Top reviewers will have the option to join the Journal as an editor.