Public Speaking Masterclass for
Public Health Professionals and Clinicians
August 27th, 2022
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM PST
Are you someone who doesn’t know the first thing about public speaking? Or are you decently competent speaker looking for the additional swag in your speaking status? Regardless of where you fit on the spectrum, this course is for you!
This Masterclass on Excelling at Public Speaking will participants tools for:
- Deciphering the overt and latent listening needs and knowledge desires of your audience
- Perfecting body language and movement, tone, and projection
- Optimizing and leveraging your “speaking environment”
- Employing “distraction-filled” speaking preparation
- Exercising and meditating for optimal cognitive, emotional, and physical performance
- Projecting confidence and commanding timing
- Tackling “imposter syndrome” and minimizing “cognitive load”
- Developing your portfolio of speaking styles for a variety of speaking environments
Each participant will give a 1 minute speech and receive detailed feedback!